CALL | EMAIL | CHAT
Springbrook Tour + Hot Air Balloon
Natural Bridge Springbrook tour + Hot Air Balloon – Save $50 includes champagne breakfast and FREE photo pack
Enjoy an enchanting afternoon journey, exploring Springbrook National Park with Southern Cross Tours, combined with a magnificent morning Hot Air Balloon ride with Hot Air Gold Coast. This combo has a saving of over $130 per person!
Natural Bridge & Springbrook Waterfalls Tour:
A short drive from the Gold Coast through Numinbah valley with its high cliffs and green country pastures leads us to the World Heritage listed Springbrook National Park. Explore ancient Gondwana rainforest with Antarctic beech trees dating back over 3000 years.
Visit the stunning Natural Arch waterfall on a fully guided walk led by your expert local guide. Learn about the unique flora and fauna of the rainforest as you make your way through the forest to the waterfall. From inside the cave witness the unique and magical sight of water cascading through the roof of the basalt cave which has been formed over millions of years.
Continuing the tour, Best of All Lookout offers a sweeping view across the valley from the Gold Coast to Byron Bay and Mount Warning. The walk to this magnificent lookout takes you through one of the few remaining pockets of ancient Antarctic beech forest, a link to the ancient forests of Gondwana.
Enjoy afternoon savoury and sweet snacks with cold drinks before heading to the nearby viewing platform to see the majestic Purling Brook Falls.
During the journey, informative tour commentary on the area and wildlife is provided along with great scenery of the Numinbah Valley. Take in the views of Twin Falls and Rainbow Falls from Canyon Lookout on the way home.
IMPORTANT: Please ensure you select ‘weekday’ price for weekday balloon flight, and ‘weekend and public holiday’ price for weekend or public holiday balloon flight otherwise you will need to pay the difference.
Then use the calendar to select the date for your Natural Bridge & Springbrook Waterfalls tour. Once booked, please contact us to book your Hot Air Balloon flight experience.
- View 5 Waterfalls including Purling Brook Falls and Natural Bridge.
- Afternoon refreshments included.
- Travel through Numinbah Valley with its high cliffs and green country pastures.
- Fully guided rainforest walk to Natural Bridge.
- Best Of All Lookout, 2000 year old Beech Trees, breathtaking views over Mt Warning and Green Cauldron of Northern NSW (weather dependent).
- Informative commentary throughout the tour.
- National Park fees included.
- Small group tours offer a personalised experience.
- Hotel Drop Off and Pick up from Broadbeach, Surfers Paradise, Main Beach, Southport. Alternative pick up locations Nerang Train Station if travelling from Brisbane.
Hot Air Balloon Gold Coast:
40-60min Hot Air Balloon Flight with Buffet Breakfast.
Experience the romance and wonder of this must do activity, combined with a delicious champagne breakfast at O’Reilly’s Vineyard Grand Homestead.
Start your day, watching the sun rise over the rolling hills of the majestic Gold Coast Hinterland; enjoy sweeping views of Mount Tamborine and Lamington National Park. Enjoy a delicious hot breakfast in the gracious ambience of O’Reilly’s Vineyard’s historic Grand Homestead with its high ceilings and wide relaxing verandahs, with a full selection of hot and cold breakfast choices with cold sparkling wine. Enjoy a visit and free wine tasting at the Canungra Valley Vineyard Cellar Door.
- Spectacular 40-60min Hot Air Balloon ride
- Digital photo package (valued at $55)
- Return Air Conditioned Coach Transfers
- Expert interpretive commentary
- O’Reilly’s Grand Homestead and Vineyard
- Full Hot Breakfast and Sparkling wine
- Commemorative Certificate
- All levies and insurance included
Block out Dates: Christmas Day 25th December
- Contact Southern Cross Tours directly to arrange a date for Hot Air ballooning and pick up location (Surfers Paradise, Broadbeach, Main Beach or meet at Nerang or Canungra.
Tours can be taken on the same day or different days within the same calendar month, subject to availability.
- Children under 4 years old cannot attend Hot Air.
- Cancellations received within 24 hours of tour departure will attract a 100% cancellation fee (includes no shows). If you are in a declared hotspot we will place your booking on hold till you are able to travel.
Cancellations received within 48 hours of departure will attract a 50% cancellation fee. Cancellation Fee is the total value of the tour/s.