CALL | EMAIL | CHAT
Scenic Rim Tour
Scenic Rim Farm, Food & Wine Experience
Meet passionate locals crafting unique experiences and amazing produce on this paddock to plate touring experience journeying through the stunning Scenic Rim.
Tamborine Village, Mt Tamborine National Park and Curtis Falls.
A full day tour exploring the vast Scenic Rim region, formed millions of years ago, surrounded by an imposing volcanic mountain range.
Experience true country hospitality, taste award-winning wines and beers, enjoy fresh seasonal produce and explore local arts and craft stores. Meet passionate locals crafting unique experiences and amazing produce.
Duration 8.5 hours, Departs 8:00am.
Child $159 (2-16yrs)
Infant $0 (must be pre-booked, 0-1yrs)
What's included on all Gold Coast Hinterland tours?
Your Scenic Rim experience
Enjoy the ultimate paddock to plate touring experience as you journey through the stunning Scenic Rim region, South East Queensland’s food bowl. Meet with local producers and sample some of the best organically farmed food, craft beers and award winning wines locally grown and produced in the rich fertile soils of the region.
With the ocean behind you, drive west to the farming plains at the foothills of the border ranges. We visit a historic farming estate which is home to Australia’s largest and most unique dairy farm. Upon arrival, enjoy a morning tea, before joining a hands-on guided tour through farm & dairy operations.
Continuing south, visit the country town of Kalbar. Its rich German history, dating back to the 1870’s is reflected in the architecture of the town and you can enjoy some free time to explore at leisure.
Enjoy a brief stop at scenic Moogerah Dam, and learn the history of the dam before continuing on to Mount Alford. Sip on a cold ale and take in some country hospitality at the quaint family owned brewery situated in a 100 year old heritage listed General Store. You have the option to purchase lunch at the brewery.
Next stop is a beautiful 60 acre Estate Vineyard with over 2200 vines. Meet the winemaker who will share the family’s fascinating history that began in Australia 175 years ago before conducting a personalised tour of the winery including wine tasting.
Remove the hassle of driving and experience the local produce and warm local hospitality of the beautiful Scenic Rim region with the Gold Coast’s most experienced small group tour operator.
Tour Highlights and Inclusions:
- Behind the scenes tour and morning tea at one of Queensland’s most unique farm experiences.
- Visit the historic town of Kalbar, steeped in German history.
- Take in the spectacular views at one of Queensland’s most picturesque dams.
- Enjoy a locally produced craft beer tasting in a heritage listed 100 year old building converted to a Brewery.
- Meet the winemaker for a personal tour and tasting at a beautiful boutique winery Estate.
- Informative commentary throughout the tour.
- Small group tours with our friendly guide offer a personalised experience.
- Drop Off and Pick up from Broadbeach, Surfers Paradise, Main Beach, Southport. Alternative pick up locations at Nerang Train Station if travelling from Brisbane.
Operates: Thu – Sun Pick up from 8am, return to Surfers Paradise approx 5.30pm.
Block out Dates: Christmas Day 25th December
- Child price is per person and is valid for the tour only. Child price is valid for children who are accompanying 2 adults.
- Cancellations received within 24 hours of tour departure will attract a 100% cancellation fee (includes no shows). If you are in a declared hotspot we will place your booking on hold till you are able to travel.
Cancellations received within 48 hours of departure will attract a 50% cancellation fee.
Cancellation Fee is the total value of the tour/s.
What our customers are saying
Andrea De Vere
I went on the glow worm tour after dark. Great experience. Our guide - Duff was very professional, friendly and cracked some jokes. Trip was to tamborine mountain - took about 40 mins to get there, walk to Curtis falls while seeing creatures of the night like frogs and trapdoor spiders.
Duff provided vast knowledge of native wildlife.
This is a must see adventure for everyone. Highly recommend!
Thank you southern cross tours.
- June 2021