CALL | EMAIL | CHAT
Natural Bridge & Springbrook Waterfalls Tour
Step back into the Jurassic Era as you explore an ancient Gondwana rainforest dating back over 100 million years.
- Experience the spectacular beauty of Springbrook.
- View 5 stunning waterfalls including Purling Brook Falls and Natural Bridge.
- Visit a world heritage listed National Park with some of the most ancient trees on the planet.
- Travel through Numinbah Valley with its high cliffs and green country pastures.
- Learn about the history, culture and stories of the region on a fully guided rainforest walk to Natural Bridge.
- Stand on the edge of an extinct 23 million year old volcano.
- Take in the view at our most famous lookouts with views across to the Gold Coast, Mt Warning and Green Cauldron of Northern NSW (weather dependent).
Springbrook, Natural Bridge & Purlingbrook Falls
Take in all that the World Heritage Rainforests of Springbrook and the Natural Bridge Gold Coast has to offer in half a day. This afternoon tour has so much to offer only a short drive from the Gold Coast beaches allowing you to truly explore the green behind the gold on this nature based hinterland experience.
*Please note there is no luggage/pram/stroller storage on the bus.
Prices: Adult $99
Child $78 (2-16yrs)
Infant $0 (must be pre-booked, 0-1yrs)
*Minimum 6 pax to run
What's included on all Gold Coast Hinterland tours?
Your Natural Bridge & Springbrook Waterfalls Tour
This tour is like no other on the Gold Coast, it provide you with the opportunity to immerse yourself in nature, breath in the fresh air and feel the spray from the waterfall mist on your cheeks.
A short drive from the Gold Coast through Numinbah Valley with its high cliffs and green country pastures leads us to the World Heritage listed Springbrook National Park. Explore ancient Gondwana rainforest with Antarctic beech trees dating back over 3000 years.
Discover Springbrook National Park
Visit the stunning Natural Arch waterfall on a fully guided walk led by your expert local guide. Learn about the unique flora and fauna of the rainforest as you make your way through the wet eucalypt forest to the waterfall.
From inside the cave witness the unique and magical sight of water cascading through the roof of the basalt cave which has been formed over millions of years.
Continuing the tour, Best of All Lookout sit on the edge of an extinct 23 million year old volcano. Offering sweeping views across the valley from the Gold Coast to Byron Bay and Mount Warning. The walk to this magnificent lookout takes you through one of the few remaining pockets of ancient Antarctic beech forest, a link to the ancient forests of Gondwana.
Enjoy afternoon savoury and sweet snacks with cold drinks before heading to the nearby viewing platform to see the majestic Purling Brook Falls.
During the entire journey, our informative tour commentary on the area and wildlife is provided along with great scenery of the Numinbah Valley. Take in the views of Twin Falls and Rainbow Falls from Canyon Lookout on the way home.
Back to the Gold Coast
The return journey to the Gold Coast provides sweeping views of the Coast and surrounding mountain ranges. The tour concludes with a return drop off or alternatively we can drop you off at Movie World or Aquaduck in the heart of Surfers Paradise.
Best of All Lookout
3000 year old Antarctic Beech Trees
Purling Brook Falls
Everyone of course.
But really, this is an all ages tour. Babies through to centurions are welcome.
Low fitness is required and the guided walk is slow so we can see all the sights and very a easy walk. There are some small steps and rocks that may be a little slippery after rain so closed in shoes are recommended.
Lots of families, couples, groups of friends and work colleagues have enjoyed this tour.
Please note this tour can be customised for private tours and large groups.
We are a pretty modest bunch, so we won’t tell you how sensational we are, we will just show you what we love!
We are nature lovers, we are protectors and sharers of the rainforest, we are storytellers, sometimes historians and most importantly Gold Coast locals who just want to show off our little piece of the planet.
For more information on who we are and why we do what we do head over to our about us page
When it’s raining on the Gold Coast it is beautiful in the mountains!
• Wear comfortable shoes for walking.
• Take a jacket, hat, sunscreen & a water bottle.
• Bring some money for extras you may wish to purchase.
• We love supporting local producers at Tamborine so while on Gallery Walk buy a bottle of wine or some locally made crafts or sweets.
• Stick to the paths and boardwalks for your own safety and to protect the rainforest.
• Let us know of any dietary requirements.
• We provide you with a comfortable and easy experience from pick up to drop off.
• Our vehicle seats a maximum of 16 people including the driver so you will not get lost in the crowd.
• We will bring umbrellas, insect repellent and first aid kits.
• We have National Park Permits, accreditations and licenses to take tours through these regions.
• This is an all age tour so if you require a booster seat for younger family members, we can provide them at no extra charge – just let us know in advance.
• We bring the knowledge, the love of nature and the experience in the region to show you a beautiful part of the world, so you can relax, take it in and create a great memory!
What our customers are saying
January - 2022
Highly recommend this tour. The tour guide Andy was AMAZING! He is very knowledgeable and knows so much about the wild life & waterfalls . He is very welcoming, friendly and one of the best tour guide I’ve ever had. Next time I’m in Qld I’ll definitely be joining you guys for another tour. Definitely worth the money you pay! Thanks a million!
December - 2021
Ryan was our tour guide and he was magnificent! He shared his knowledge of the various areas we visited and places we drove past. We were given enough time to explore areas and it the walk to some spots were easy. This was worth every dollar and I highly recommend this to everybody!
July - 2021
We did a tour of Springbrook national park. Our guide Aaron was terrific. The experience provided by the company was flawless. Would strongly recommend to anyone wanting to explore the wider south east Queensland region.