CALL | EMAIL | CHAT
Mt Tamborine Tour
The Tastes of Tamborine Mountain
Experience Tamborine Mountain through the eyes of a local. Taste locally grown produce, the region’s best coffees and artisan spirits.
- Enjoy the scenic drive up the mountain, panoramic views across the Scenic Rim and Gold Coast.
- Breathe in the fresh mountain air and spot native wildlife.
- Learn from your guide as you wander through the ancient rainforest to the waterfall.
- Tasting locally produced wines and craft beers on the mountain (optional additional fee).
- Tour a working coffee plantation and enjoy a fresh brew.
- Taste delicious local produce at lunch with a glass of beer, wine or juice at a sustainable mountain cafe.
- Learn about the local environment, history and the Tamborine township.
- Shopping and optional wine tasting along the famous ‘Gallery Walk’ in the village of Tamborine Mountain.
- Behind the scenes tour of a local mountain distillery. Taste locally produced award winning signature gins.
Everyone of course.
But really, this is an all ages tour. Babies through to centurions are welcome.
Low fitness is required and the guided walk is slow so we can see all the sights and very a easy walk. There are some small steps and rocks that may be a little slippery after rain so closed in shoes are recommended.
Lots of families, couples, groups of friends and work colleagues have enjoyed this tour.
Please note this tour can be customised for private tours and large groups.
Tamborine Village, Mt Tamborine National Park and Curtis Falls.
This is a Tamborine Mountain tour like no other. Experience Tamborine through the eyes of a local with a guided walk through the rainforest, taste locally grown produce at lunch and try the region’s best coffees and spirits. Meet passionate local producers, buy handmade art and crafts then take in the waterfalls and lookouts of the Gold Coast’s most famous mountain top village. Whilst on the tour our local guide will tell the stories of the local people, history of the region, show you their favourite spots and share their knowledge on the rainforest’s unique flora and fauna.
Duration 7.5 hours, Departs 9:30am.
Child $159 (2-16yrs)
Infant $0 (must be pre-booked, 0-1yrs)
We are a pretty modest bunch, so we won’t tell you how sensational we are, we will just show you what we love!
We are nature lovers, we are protectors and sharers of the rainforest, we are storytellers, sometimes historians and most importantly Gold Coast locals who just want to show off our little piece of the planet.
For more information on who we are and why we do what we do head over to our about us page
What's included on all Gold Coast Hinterland tours?
When it’s raining on the Gold Coast it is beautiful in the mountains!
• Wear comfortable shoes for walking.
• Take a jacket, hat, sunscreen & a water bottle.
• Bring some money for extras you may wish to purchase.
• We love supporting local producers at Tamborine so while on Gallery Walk buy a bottle of wine or some locally made crafts or sweets.
• Stick to the paths and boardwalks for your own safety and to protect the rainforest.
• Let us know of any dietary requirements.
• We provide you with a comfortable and easy experience from pick up to drop off.
• Our vehicle seats a maximum of 16 people including the driver so you will not get lost in the crowd.
• We will bring umbrellas, insect repellent and first aid kits.
• We have National Park Permits, accreditations and licenses to take tours through these regions.
• This is an all age tour so if you require a booster seat for younger family members, we can provide them at no extra charge – just let us know in advance.
• We bring the knowledge, the love of nature and the experience in the region to show you a beautiful part of the world, so you can relax, take it in and create a great memory!
Your Mount Tamborine experience
Your Tamborine Mountain journey of discovery begins with a visit to a working coffee plantation where you will learn the secret of making the perfect brew. Stop to take in the breathtaking view at Rotary Lookout, before arriving at a special lunch venue, located in the art and nature precinct of Tamborine Mountain.
Time to stretch the legs as we take you on a fully guided leisurely walk through one of the region’s most beautiful rainforests to the mountain’s only spring fed waterfall. Discovering the lush subtropical rainforests where we will tell you about the forest’s unique characteristics, how the Aboriginal people gathered food from the forest floor and the animals and birds that call the area home.
Take a relaxing stroll through the quaint Mount Tamborine village. We allow some free time for you to browse the shops along Gallery Walk, Tamborine Mountain’s arts and crafts precinct with locally made items. Tamborine is starting to build a reputation for its wineries so this tour would not be complete without a wine tasting in the village. (wine and beer tasting at your own cost).
Enjoy the afternoon at a beautiful family owned distillery to enjoy a personalised behind the scenes tour and tasting of their award winning local gins. Distilled on site, the signature gin blends are inspired by the mountain environment and feature locally grown native flavour infusions.
Remove the hassle of driving and experience the hinterland with the Gold Coast’s most experienced rainforest tour operator.
Tour Highlights and Inclusions:
- Scenic drive up the mountain and panoramic views across the Scenic Rim and Gold Coast.
- Enjoy the serenity of the forest as you breathe the fresh mountain air and spot native wildlife.
- Learn about the flora and fauna of the forest from your guide as you journey through the ancient rainforest to the waterfall.
- Lunch featuring local produce and wine, beer or juice at a fully sustainable mountain cafe.
- Learn about the local environment, history and the Tamborine township
- Time for shopping and optional wine tasting in the village of Mt Tamborine.
- Behind the scenes tour of a local mountain Distillery.
- Tasting locally produced coffee and award winning signature gins.
- Informative commentary throughout the tour.
- Small group tours with our friendly guide offer a personalised experience.
- Drop Off and Pick up from Broadbeach, Surfers Paradise, Main Beach, Southport. Alternative pick up locations at Helensvale Train Station if travelling from Brisbane.
Terms and Conditions.
Operates: Wed – Sun 9.30am – 5pm (approx)
Block out Dates: Christmas Day 25th December
- Child price is per person and is valid for the tour only. Child price is valid for children who are accompanying 2 adults.
- Cancellations received within 24 hours of tour departure will attract a 100% cancellation fee (includes no shows). If you are in a declared hotspot we will place your booking on hold till you are able to travel.
Cancellations received within 48 hours of departure will attract a 50% cancellation fee. Cancellation Fee is the total value of the tour/s.