CALL | EMAIL | CHAT
Lamington National Park + Sunset Cruise
This combo provides you with a rainforest tour with all the best highlights of Lamington National Park, then an incredible sunset tour on the famous Aquaduck, packed beautifully into one fantastic day!
Lamington National Park, O’Reilly’s & Vineyard Tour:
Your day begins with a relaxed drive through the Canungra Valley. We take a brief stop in Canungra where you can purchase a hot beverage.
Light refreshments are offered before continuing our journey from the valley floor to the summit of World Heritage-listed Lamington National Park, part of the largest continuous, subtropical rainforest anywhere on earth.
Upon arrival at O’Reilly’s Rainforest Retreat your guide will explain the O’Reilly’s amazing history including the Stinson plane crash. Experience a birds eye view on the tree top walk consisting of 9 suspension bridges 16 metres above ground.
A special wildlife experience awaits once you return, grab your camera out and get a shot of the wild King Parrots or Crimson Rosellas feeding from your plate!
Our next stop is Kamarun lookout which provides stunning 300-degree views, from the Gold Coast to Brisbane.
When visiting the Scenic Rim, a stop at a vineyard is a must. O’Reilly’s own Canungra Valley Vineyard set beside a mountain stream gives you the chance to check out the vineyard, feed Alpacas and enjoy a glass of sparkling wine.
Lunch options are available for purchase at either O’Reilly’s or Canungra Valley Vineyard.
Remove the hassle of driving and experience the hinterland with the Gold Coast’s most experienced rainforest tour operator.
Tour Highlights and Inclusions:
- Canungra township.
- Guided rainforest & treetop canopy walk.
- Scenic lookout across the Scenic Rim, Brisbane & the Gold Coast.
- Wild bird feeding at O’Reilly’s.
- Canungra Valley Vineyard with a glass of sparkling wine.
- Meet the Alpacas at Mountain View Alpacas. (optional feeding and walking experience)
- Light refreshments provided.
- Informative commentary throughout the tour.
- Small group tours offer a personalised experience.
- National Park fees included.
- Hotel Drop Off and Pick up from Broadbeach, Surfers Paradise, Main Beach, Southport. Alternative pick up locations Nerang Train Station if travelling from Brisbane.
Aquaduck Gold Coast Sunset Tour:
Finally a tour that tells the stories behind the glitz and glamour of the Gold Coast! Secrets, Scandals and Sunsets is a fun look at the tales of the millionaire high flyers, fraudsters, celebrities and their lives on the Gold Coast complete with beer, bubbles and snacks.
This is Aquaduck as you have never seen it before. Information for the commentary was compiled from a range of sources including personal experiences, online sites, historical articles and a lot of stories provided by long term Gold Coast locals. There’s a lot of juicy tales on offer but whether it’s a secret? a scandal? or a furphy? only you can decide…
This tour is more suited towards adults, couples, groups of friends getting out enjoying a laugh and a drink together on the gorgeous Gold Coast Waterways and what better way to enjoy sunset in this special part of South East Queensland.
- Our leisurely 1.5-hour Sunset Tour begins in the heart of Surfers Paradise on Cavill Avenue.
- Tour Guide with live entertaining commentary on board.
- See the sunset over the beautiful Gold Coast waterways while taking in the highlights of the Gold Coast.
- Includes 2 alcoholic drinks (beer, wine, soft drink, sparkling) for over 18yrs, soft drinks for children, snacks and extended tour time so you can see more and relax.
Terms and Conditions.
Aquaduck Departure Location:
Shop 34, Circle on Cavill
47 Cavill Avenue, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217
Adults: $148 Child:15 -17 years $112
Block out Dates: Christmas Day 25th December
- Tours can be taken on the same day or different days within the same calendar month, subject to availability.
- Aquaduck: Check in time is 15 minutes prior to scheduled departure time. At Christmas and Easter please allow 20 minutes.
Minimum of 24hours notice required for reschedules and 48 hours for cancellations. No refunds for late cancellations or ‘no-shows’.
- Southern Cross Tours: Cancellations received within 24 hours of tour departure will attract a 100% cancellation fee (includes no shows). If you are in a declared hotspot we will place your booking on hold till you are able to travel.
Cancellations received within 48 hours of departure will attract a 50% cancellation fee. Cancellation Fee is the total value of the tour/s.